Saturday, February 15, 2020

KIZZ Part 0 - 1993 The Six Series


KIZZ

Living Alien Letters

1993

PART 0

THE ORIGINAL SIX SERIES
LAYOUT

by

Alexander Skobeleff
1993-2002-2018-2020

Copyright © 1993-2002-2018-2020



Introduction

Part 0, the beginning of KIZZ in 1993 when, in the course of reading thousands of science fiction books, horror novels, westerns, and detective novels, and listening to my favourite rock band in the world, KISS, the concept of KIZZ came into my mind. In my attempts to create a story revolving around an alien race that looks like alien letters that lives and breathes, and moves and changes colours with every range of emotions, the most I could was roughed out a basic outline of what they looks like.

In my concept, these Living Alien Letters are gelatinous, glows, and looks like living jelly, that shines and glows and moves and shrinks and expands at will, shifting with all the colours of the rainbows, kaleidoscopic and wild LSD frenzies of colour explosions.

There was the Kry’nd’pkus, the Book of Letters, who writes the story of their race, how they lives, how they endures hardships, and how they moves across time and space, before ending up on Earth, to discover our humans and how we differs from them in countless ways, and how they strives to approaches us and try to study us and sometimes unintentionally scaring us in the process!

Then came the Great White Space, where the tiny white dot is a porthole to a not good place to go, best to be avoided. The Face of Alienation came next, such an alien is desolation personified, it is best to avoids such an alien because once you’re in its presence, then you’ll absorbs its alienation to such a degree you’ll feel alienated from everything in your life. The Growling Mask, it is such a mask that it growls if you encountered it in the shadows, so it is best you hears and ignores it and walks away. The Little and Big Spiders are what they looks like, gelatinous, vibrating quickly, almost humming, and leaping here and there, so fast you’d blinked and thinks you’d never saw anything at all!

I numbered them 1 to 6.

This ends the Six images that came into my mind and I drew them on paper.

Then feeling mystical, I took out the thin brown cardboards that went into the tobacco rolling papers, called Rizla, and I recycled them, soaking them, then grinding them up and turning them into sheets, and once dried, I sketched out the shapes and then painted them.

I painted them roughly, having no time but to quickly paint before I’m interrupted by someone, as I’m usually are.

I liked the work. I put them away. Never to be seen for many years.

I went onto other things, painted a few, but went back to reading books, as I had no outlet for my work, where do I go for people to see and perhaps buy? So I left them in the dark, hidden away in the years of frustrations.

I stayed hidden in books, reading whatever interests me the most at the time.

Until 2002.

Go to Part 1 book.

Thank you for reading this Part 0 book.

Merry KIZZmas!

Alexander Skobeleff,
12 December 2018



KIZZ 1993

Living Alien Letters

Original Six Series


Six Original KIZZ Conceptualised in 1993



Copyright © Alexander Skobeleff, 1993-2002-2018-2020

#kizz #alexanderskobeleff #alexanderskobeleffkizz #livingalienletters #sixoriginalkizz



No comments:

Post a Comment

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e (7, 7a, 7b, 7c, 7d, 7e) 1 to 12 Images Series 7 Images 1 to 12 KIZZ-FC-7-1 The Book of Letters, Kry'nd&...