Saturday, February 15, 2020

KIZZ Part 1 - 2002 Full Colours


KIZZ

Living Alien Letters

2002


PART 1

FULL COLOURS’
LAYOUT

by

Alexander Skobeleff
1993-2002-2018-2020

Copyright © Alexander Skobeleff 1993-2002-2018-2020



Introduction

This is Part 1, of KIZZ, Living Alien Letters, The Original Twelve Series, Full Colours.

In the year 2002, during the hot summer, KIZZ came into my mind, what I created back in 1993, plus six more that amazed me, all in highly refined colours. I quickly went to drawing them, sketching them out, then thinking intensely about how best to make them better than my first six. The new KIZZ came to my mind highly refined, I “saw” them laid out, perfectly, with lines of colours that blends with the next lines, and I knew I could do it, I could creates them correctly.

Each image took seven days. Twelve weeks. I worked on them from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep. I started with one image, worked on them until it was finished, then went to the next, and then the next, and then the next, until I finished all twelve. I painted them during one of the hottest summers on record, I think. I sweat and I slaved, yet I enjoyed the process. Nothing and no one stops me from working on them. It was amazing. Even books don’t bother me, usually I’m addicted to books, reading books constantly. But not this KIZZ that never stops intruding into my life. I had to create them, completely. Then I was done.

For a while I was confused, what am I to do with these? I had some ideas. Get them printed on boards and sell them. Not practical. Too expensive. I tried many other ways. Until I hits on the idea of scanning them into my computer and then worked out what to do with them.

I played with a software called IrfanView, and swapped colours, and did all sorts to create more colours for the KIZZ series and it just snowballed from there. Eventually I ended up with thousands of images.

At first I scanned at 72 DPI. I discovered it was too low a resolution. I tried 100 DPI and worked them all through the IrfanView, then I realises they was too low a resolution, so I upped the DPI to 200 DPI, then eventually settling on 250 DPI, the most I could hold the files in my computer at the time. Bigger DPI would mean bigger hard drive, which I didn’t have at the time.

I took my computer to Delta Computer Systems, (a company that was willing to let me pay off my first Desktop PC computer years back), and they upgraded my PC to XP Desktop, and it was great, but the work was tedious, so I'd have occasional breaks for weeks or months at a time, reading books to catch up on. Eventually I created all 32 folders, plus extra folders for the swapped colours, from a to e.

The count is 2,234 for the Full Colours, though it was a lot fewer before the Black-and-White sets came in the future (2017/2018) when it occurred to me to add them.

Then I left it for a few years because where was I going to show these off and make money as an artist? I had no outlet, just creative energies that just grows then dies, then grows, then dies. I had no internet connection, no dial-ups, nothing. So I put these way and went back to trying to write, a career I was trying to get started for years, and read books, of course. I’m such a bookworm!

Then 2017 came, and I discovered Digital Crypto Art, and I thought I could uploads my work and finally be well received. I uploaded my work on KnownOrigin.io, and since they was nice, I’ll just wait, okay.

Anyway, here I thought I would put all the KIZZ here, this way you can see my work and while they're small, at least you can see them, okay.

I'm waiting to uploads more when KnownOrigin lets me know the five random images there are sold out, okay.

For now, this is how you'll get to see my work here. Full Colours. Part 2 will be White Background, and Part 3 will be Black Background.

Part 4, 5, and 6 will be same, but with all 12-in-1 image, that way much easier to see everything.

I hopes you'll enjoy and likes my work very much to rewards me handsomely.

Thank you for your time looking at my work, regards to you and yours,

Merry KIZZmas!

Alexander Skobeleff
12 December 2018



KIZZ 2002

Living Alien Letters

The Original Twelve Series



Description of KIZZ Living Alien Letters

1 - Kry’nd’ypkus - The Book of Letters

The image, this is first of the Living Alien Letters, called The Book of Letters, The Kry'nd'ypkus. It is the recorder of its race. It records everything its people sees, experiences in our world. These images are of the aliens shaped in letters that describes their state of hierarchies. The Recorder records everything, nothing is omitted.

2 – The Great White Space

The Great White Space is the tiny dot, when you go through it, beyond is the vastness of space, where the Source exists, where you can fall and vanish into the Great White Space, so be careful not to stare too deeply into my eyes.....

3 – The Face of Alienation

Each image conveys the feeling of the alienation that exists and lives within us. This is The Face of Alienation, you must do your utmost to combats this being, and in time you will win and it will fades.

4 - The Creaking Bones

The Creaking Bones. Segmented ribs of bones, crackling and cackling. Hark! Can you hear the creak of its footsteps...? The way it stretches and breathes... with its hidden hearts thundering, booming in its depths... be on the look out, for it likes your heartbeats...

5 - Little Spider

Little Spider. It is a tiny being, it vibrates and moves quick, like lightning. It detects vibrations, warning it of any danger... it will not let you escape if you comes too close...

6 - Big Spider

Big Spider. It's a huge being, vibrates madly and moves quick, also like lightning. It scrambles after you, and will hugs you...

7 - The Growling Mask

The Growling Mask... be sure not to come too close, or it will enclosed you in its embrace, forever. Be especially sure not to stare too deeply into its eyes, you may not like what you see.

8 - The Great Elephant

The Great Elephant. It reaches very high, stretching into the sky. It sleeps upside down when it needed, and be careful not to dream of it, or it will reaches you and pull you out to him to hold you forever in its tender depths.

9 - The Elephant God

The Elephant God, comes a' visiting from the Hills, 'tis a terrible thing, it roars and howls, speaking through it's tubes... in languages yet undreamt of.

10 - The Starry Thing

The Starry Thing. Pinched and starry, it glows and blows, rack and wind, it's leaps and flows, hither and thither, dark and light, a'tumbling into the dark of your heart when you least expects it.

11 - The Gripping Thing

The Gripping Thing, needful and tough, yet gentle and fair. It will steals you away into the dark of the night. Hark! Do you hear it comes?

12 - The God of Thunder

The God of Thunder, terrible in its aspect, frowning and thundering, yet the greatest Defender of Man, it eats the hearts of evil and thrives best there, never letting evil to escapes their fates.




PART 1

2017-2018

186 Groups

2,234 IMAGES

In Various
Combinations
of Colours

FULL COLOURS























Copyright © Alexander Skobeleff, 1993-2002-2018-2020

#kizz #alexanderskobeleff #alexanderskobeleffkizz #livingalienletters #sixoriginalkizz


No comments:

Post a Comment

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e (7, 7a, 7b, 7c, 7d, 7e) 1 to 12 Images Series 7 Images 1 to 12 KIZZ-FC-7-1 The Book of Letters, Kry'nd&...