Sunday, February 16, 2020

KIZZ Part 3 - 2018 Black Background


KIZZ

Living Alien Letters

2018


PART 3

BLACK BACKGROUND'S
LAYOUT

by

Alexander Skobeleff
1993-2002-2018-2020

Copyright © 1993-2002-2018-2020



Introduction

This is Part 3 of KIZZ, Living Alien Letters, The Original Twelve Series, Black Background.

I repeated the process for removing the background for the White Background series, and “filled” the removed area with black, thus creating a new set of KIZZ Black Background.

I am amazed by the colours that jumps out from the black background.

I had experimented and these are amazing.

I have no doubt these will looks spectacular when printed on a large canvas, or sheet and hung up on the wall. They looks glorious.

Sure there was mistakes along the way, I had to backtrack and fix those mistakes, boy, I don’t know how I endured, how patient I am, during the whole process. I was almost ready to just throw it all out and not bother, but I kept on, I pushes myself, to complete it. I don’t know why, there was always something inside me that kept pushing me to completes the whole thing.

2,211 images in all. 12 images per folder/group. 184 folders. Certainly impressive.

Even now, I still think no one will likes my work, but who knows, there might be some. I hopes so. Just a few will makes it all worth it.

I don’t mind a few people liking and wanting my work. That’s good enough for me.

Thank you for reading even this far… awesome….

Merry KIZZmas!

Alexander Skobeleff,
12 December 2018



PART 3

2017-2018

184 Groups

2,211 Images

12 Images per Group

BLACK BACKGROUND























Copyright © Alexander Skobeleff, 1993-2002-2018-2020

#kizz #alexanderskobeleff #alexanderskobeleffkizz #livingalienletters #sixoriginalkizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e

KIZZ Full Colours Series 7 to 7e (7, 7a, 7b, 7c, 7d, 7e) 1 to 12 Images Series 7 Images 1 to 12 KIZZ-FC-7-1 The Book of Letters, Kry'nd&...